Friday, July 1, 2011

Our closing thoughts


Valerie: Despite some disappointments -- no taxi at the airport, lost sunglasses, and twisted ankle --the totality of this experience has exceeded any expectations I had. The warmth and enthusiasm of the students and the humor, generosity and support of my fellow team members filled me with enormousgratitude. Then there was the biggest party that will remain in my memory forever.
Philip: It's not so much the "where", it's the people you know there.
Michelle: This journey and my new friends -- all add incredible flavor and memories that I will carry back to Seattle. Ciao!
RC: "All we have to divides what to do with the time that is given us" (J. R. R. Tolkien)
Larae: Good food, good friends, good times!
Currie: "You will always be in my heart, even though we are far apart". ...
E.K: Thanks for the memories of fun, new friendships and great Italian food!
Jake: Even though I may lose a friend today I realize I've gained so many on this trip and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm going to miss all of my Italian friends and Global friends that I've made. Through this journey I've learned to live in the moment and it's the little things that make us happy.
Shirley: A presto...I will not say "goodbye", but "see you later"...happy travels and keep in touch. Also remember...what happens in Italy stays in Italy.
Martha: Grazie mi amigos per la dolce vita!
Melanie: Today's sights and sounds: smiles, screeches, laughter, joy, tears.
Jeff: Travel is food for the soul. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment